Traveling – It leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller. – Ibn Battuta
Story of Bella Enveeus
Wishing she had all the money in the world to travel 24/7, this entrepreneur seemed to have caught the wanderlust fever since she first travelled with a group of friends a few years ago. She never looked at travelling the same way again. Used to travel as a tourist with her family, she has now opened her eyes (and mind) to possibilities during her travels. And there were many incredible possibilities indeed!
Little details about LizzaBella :
- I am a Malaysian Malay (with a mixture of Chinese and Pakistani in my veins)
- I love the beach. I love the smell of the ocean, the sound of the water crashing on the shores and the feel of sand under my feet.
- I am also a nerd. You’ll see me with a book by that beach.
- I love taking scenery photos. I do not, however, like my photo being taken. Hence, you will find some “ugly” photos of me in this blog from time to time.
- I am an introvert by nature. But I am also friendly. Do approach me if you see me. It would be great to chat with you.
- I love football and is a big fan of Arsenal FC. I will definitely go to England and watch their live game someday.
I find inspiration through things that I see. Travelling has been a great source of that inspiration. I find that I need to run away from routine sometimes so that I can expand my mind and re-discover myself. #runawaybella is when I leave my shell temporarily and go “crazy” and “wild” for a short period.
Come and run away with me for a while.
Once you have traveled, the voyage never ends, but is played out over and over again in the quietest chambers. The mind can never break off from the journey. – Pat Conroy
Follow me on my social media accounts for more updates and key information: