Traveling – It leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller. – Ibn Battuta
Story of Bella Enveeus
Wishing she had all the money in the world to travel 24/7, this entrepreneur seemed to have caught the wanderlust fever since she first traveled with a group of friends a few years ago. She never looked at traveling the same way again. Used to travel as a tourist with her family, she has now open her eyes (and mind) to possibilities during her travels. And there were many incredible possibilities indeed!
Little details about Bella Enveeus :
- I am a Malaysian Malay (with a mixture of Chinese and Pakistani in my veins)
- I love the beach. I love the smell of the ocean, the sound of the water crashing on the shores and the feel of sand under my feet.
- I am also a nerd. You’ll see me with a book by that beach.
- I love taking scenery photos. I do not, however, like my photo being taken. Hence, you will find some “ugly” photos of me in this blog from time to time.
- I am an introvert by nature. But I am also friendly. Do approach me if you see me. It would be great to chat with you.
- I love football and is a big fan of Arsenal FC. I will definitely go to England and watch their live game some day.
I find inspiration through things that I see. Traveling has been a great source of that inspiration. I find that I need to run away from routine sometimes so that I can expand my mind and re-discover myself. #runawaybella is when I leave my shell temporarily and go “crazy” and “wild” for a short period.
Come and run away with me for awhile.
Once you have traveled, the voyage never ends, but is played out over and over again in the quietest chambers. The mind can never break off from the journey. – Pat Conroy
Follow me on my social media accounts for more updates and key informations: